Skip to content
The United States Ongoing Programs:
- Helping families and individuals in need to have access to food, clothing, household items, housing and legal representation
- Referring new arrivals, who experience domestic violence, human trafficking homelessness and hunger to emergency shelters, immigration services and doctors with no cost to them
- Connecting families in need to rental assistance services in Fairfax County and Prince William County
- Assisting the victims of domestic violence and survivors of human trafficking by connecting them to the right and available resources in Fairfax County and Prince William County
- Connecting individuals to education and employment resources in Virginia
- Providing informative workshops and trainings to children of new arrivals in our communities to learn about their rights to be protected from gangs and bullying in their schools.